ICM America is looking for a full-time SAP Sales Executives who is energetic, results oriented, goal driven, professional, in order to grow its consulting business. The candidate will have the opportunity to strengthen relationships with existing client base, while developing new opportunities and driving continued growth in line with ICM’s vision.
We are looking for someone who has great interpersonal and presentation skills, the ability to write and create proposals, a self-motivator who is able to work in a remote team, a good negotiator, and has the ability to communicate with and manage complex clients.
ICM offers a full range of benefits, a flexible work environment, and a competitive base salary with additional commission.
Past experience in sales at other IT consulting firms or at SAP directly is a PLUS. If you are enthusiastic about selling and have a keen interest in IT/SAP services, we’d like to hear from you.
Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally.
- Drive Sales of IT/SAP Consulting Service.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Compile lists of prospective clients for use as sales leads, based on information from personal contacts, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, direct mail responses, Web sites, and other sources.
- Travel to regular and prospective clients to solicit projects.
- Communicate with clients by phone and email.
- Quote prices and negotiate sales contracts for projects obtained.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into CRM system.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote services.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients.
- Meet with key clients maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Analytical - Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Shares expertise with others.Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Managing People - Makes self available to staff; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external).Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism.
- Business Acumen - Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Cost Consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue.
- Strategic Thinking - Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Applies feedback to improve performance.