Partner with experience and you partner with success.
Are you ready for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)? Is migration from your current General Ledger to New General Ledger part of your strategy? Many companies like yours have already started their migration activities in anticipation of expected SEC rulings, which would require IFRS compliance and reporting.
ICM America, together with our partner SYCOR, is prepared to help you with both.
What’s the advantage of SAP’s New GL?
- You are compliant with the new reporting standards
- You have a single source of the truth for Statutory and Management reporting
- From a systems standpoint, parallel ledgers in New GL is a leading solution in preparing you for IFRS
There is more in SAP’s New GL?
- Lower cost (TCO) due to more efficient closing process, the elimination of reconciliations, common reports and user interfaces
- SEC/IAS-required Segment Reporting is included
- All further SAP development done by SAP in the area of GL takes place on the New GL Solution.
All this is available to you with no risk. ICM and SYCOR have the experience of 10 successful implementations and have developed a specific methodology for a lean deployment of your IFRS and New GL migration project.
We would be pleased to participate in any discussions you may have in this important field. Please feel free to contact us.